~Here's my *outdated* test bed~

Hey there!

For those who wonder about my
test bed for all of my future reviews. Here's a little glance on my outdated(^_^) pc rig.

Processor
Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 - Bought in the first batch of core 2 duo,so expensive but now it's a lot cheaper~*when will i get i7~hu2

Graphic Card
Leadtek Winfast 7600GT DDR3 256MB - former champion of *mid-range market video card in 2006(i bought it) but seem so inferior today compare to the other video card~*but at least i can still play crysis even on low..(^_^)

RAM
Apacer 512MB DDR2 667 x2 - dual channel
KIngston 1024MB DDR2 667 x2 - dual channel



Motherboard
GIGABYTE 965p-s3


Power supply
Cool
ermaster Realpower 550w


Operating system
Window xp service pack 3

As you see, my rig seems quite outdated.But i bet you that my old rig can still survive till the first half year of 2009 - hopefully =).


Comments (0)